Herder-Fermex offers you a choice of stump cutters with diesel motors of 32 and 75 HP. Their compact design enables the machines to be used even at the most inaccessible of places.
The SCT-550H has a Stage 5 Diesel motor of 75 HP and is 85 cm wide to reach the most inaccessible places. It has a hydraulic drive for maximum freedom of movement of the cutting wheel. The cutting depth is approximately 66 cm and the cutting width is approximately 1.80 m.
The SCT-550H is radio-controlled. This allows you to choose the position with the best view of the work. The SCT-550H has a standard caterpillar undercarriage with adjustable width and a standard dozer blade.
|75 HP Stage V
|Approx. 66 cm
|Approx. 180 cm
|Standard caterpillar undercarriage with adjustable width
The SCT-550H stump grinder has several advantages:
- Self-propelled stump cutter with own motor
- Stage V Diesel motor 75 HP
- 85 cm wide to reach the most inaccessible places
- Cutting depth approx. 66 cm, cutting width approx. 180 cm
- Standard caterpillar undercarriage with adjustable width