Herder-Fermex is about to launch the latest model SCT-410H, a self-driven stump cutter with its own motor mounted on a caterpillar undercarriage which can be adjusted. The renewed stage 5 SCT-410H is a redevelopment of the top model which has proven itself on the market for more than 20 years.
For a long term of years the SCT-410H is a top stump cutter for the professional user. With this renewal the state of the art is entirely according the current standard.
The SCT-410H knows several benefits:
- A high cutting speed of 28 m. per second
- The minimal width of the machine is 79 cm to reach places with difficult access
- More free movement of the cutting wheel thanks to the hydraulic drive
- Simple operation
- Has its own drive by means of two independently drive caterpillars.
- The width of the caterpillar undercarriage can be adjusted from 79 cm to 107 cm
- Bulldozer blade
|Engine:||32 HP petrol engine stage 5|
|Working width:||79 cm|
|Cutting depth:||Approx. 42 cm|
|Cutting width:||Approx. 138 cm|
The SCT-410H stump grinder has several advantages:
- Self-propelled stump cutter with own motor
- Petrol motor 32 HP
- 79 cm wide to reach the most inaccessible places
- Cutting depth approx. 42 cm, cutting width approx. 138 cm
- High cutting power with a speed of 28 metres per second
- Standard caterpillar undercarriage with adjustable width